If you've been searching for the perfect sprinkles for some classic Christmas cakes, cookies or cupcakes then look no further... Let us introduce you to MERRY SPRINKLY!
This mix is red, white and green which as we all know are the eternally traditional colours of our favourite holiday!
All of the larger balls in this mix are chocolate, delicious chocolate at that too, they're also joined by confetti, dragees, glimmer strands and cute Christmas trees too!
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
sugar, milk chocolate (53.1%) [sugar, cocoa butter (20% min), whole MILK powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: SOYA lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring, cocoa solids: 32% min], dextrose, fat (palm, sunflower, coconut), starch (WHEAT, maize, potato, rice), glucose syrup, water, emulsifier (rapeseed lecithin), glazing agents (E464, E901, shellac, acacia gum, carnauba wax, beeswax), stabiliser (arabic gum), colours (E100, E101, E120, E131, E133, E129, E171)
Gluten-Free - No
Vegetarian - No
Vegan - No
*May contain trace of nuts
Vegan - No
*May contain traces of nuts
Shipping & Handling
*Please note: The Royal Mail is experiencing delays due to COVID. It is recommended that you select a tracked service when choosing your postage as they are prioritised by The Royal Mail. Please email email@example.com for an order update or for any further questions.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org