- Metal turntable with smooth rotation ideal for cake decorating
- Also perfect as an elegant cake stand
- Food safe white coating
- Non-Slip silicon base for sturdy use
- A cake decorators essential and perfect gift for any baker
- 13cm/5" tall to raise your cake to the perfect height
- Flat surface with dipped corners for easy access to the bottom of the cake without catching piping bag on edge of the turntable
- Top is 12" (30.5cm) in diameter
The Professional Turntable makes coating your cakes in ganache, buttercream or royal icing easy for even novice bakers. It is also a great tool for airbrushing, painting and piping borders.
The top is elevated by 5" to bring your cake to eye level which is great when you are working for long hours on your marvelous creations.
As well as being of professional quality, this turntable is so easy to use for cake decorators of any ability.
Food safe white-coated 12” (30.48cm) diameter top and 5”(12.7cm) height.
Wash before first and after each use.
Clean in warm water.
Dry thoroughly before use.
Shipping & Handling
Check for Royal Mail strikes before ordering. Plan ahead if strikes are expected to avoid delays. Email us if you need assistance.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at email@example.com