Airbrush Cleaner 100ml (Spectrum Flow)
Make sure your airbrushed is cleaned thoroughly between uses using this Spectrum Flow Airbrush Cleaner.
This high strength cleaner has been produced specifically to provide a food grade cleaning solution for your airbrush machine and can be used with any type of airbrush machine, not just the Spectrum Flow Airbrush.
When you are using your airbrush on a regular basis, paint particles can become lodged in your pen causing it to block and sometimes spit. By simply running Spectrum Flow airbrush solution through your airbrush switching between colours becomes effortless as this Airbrush Cleaner effectively removes all particles of paint.
The Spectrum Flow airbrush cleaner is especially good with the ethanol range of paints. With these paints drying out quickly, you may find that the powder can sometimes sit in the bottom of your pen when it is left for a period of time. The Spectrum Flow Airbrushing Cleaning Solution is perfect for clearing this powder and avoiding any blockages.
When using liquid shiny or a similar airbrush glaze, you will likely find that it will clog your airbrush pen with regular use as its consistency is often thicker than airbrush paint. Spectrum Flow airbrush cleaner will also remove any glaze that may be stuck in your pen either by running the cleaner through the pen as you would an airbrush paint or by soaking your pen in the cleaner.
At the end of your airbrushing session, Airbrush Cleaner will provide a thorough clean and ensure you will never encounter blockages from dried paint.
Spectrum Flow Airbrush Cleaner is 100% food safe.
Available in 100ml
May contain traces of sulphites, soy and nuts.
Shipping & Handling
Check for Royal Mail strikes before ordering. Plan ahead if strikes are expected to avoid delays. Email us if you need assistance.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at email@example.com