Wilton Bake-Even Strips/Baking Belt
Say goodbye to high-rise centres, cracked tops and over-cooked edges. With easy to use Wilton Bake Even strips, you don't have to settle for anything less than perfection.
Just dampen our strips and wrap around the tin before baking. The moisture in the strips keeps the edges of the tin cooler for perfectly level and deliciously moist cakes-every time!
No levelling means no wasted cake and icing and decorating are a breeze!
- Oven safe, instructions included.
- Three easy steps: Measure: Fit the dry Bake-Even strip around the tin, and thread the strip through the fabric loop.
- Strips can be used in combination to fit larger sized tins.
- Soak: Remove tin and run strip under cold water to wet; for best results soak the strip in a bowl of ice/cold water for 5 minutes.
- Remove excess water, but do not wring.
- Cinch: Place strip on the counter and put tin inside.
- Cinch to tighten. Add batter; bake as directed.