Set of 5 PME Fine Tip Craft Brushes
Hand paint your cakes with this set of Fine Tip Craft Paint Brushes by PME.
With the PME Fine Tip Paint Brushes you can hand paint any design you wish and get those intricate details perfect.
This classic set of craft brushes are essential for hand painting bespoke designs onto cakes but can be used for any craft project.
The brushes come with nylon tips giving you a smooth brush stroke, making it easier to paint those finer details and minimising any mistakes. Being nylon also makes the tips strong and durable so they will last you for many years.
The craft brush handles are made from clear plastic and have a rubber grip to prevent slipping and to give you greater control when painting.
Hand painted cake designs are becoming increasingly popular and this set of PME brushes is perfect to help show off your talents. Whether you are painting designs for wedding cakes, birthday cakes or simply for your own enjoyment, you will struggle to find brushes that match these in terms of quality.
Other sets of PME craft brushes are also available with larger tips for painting bigger surface areas and bolder details and once complete, you can use the fine tip brushes to complete the more intricate details making both sets essential for painting elaborate designs.
PME have been producing and distributing high quality decorating tools for many years and this set of craft brushes is no exception. They are perfect for both professional decorators as well as novices or for anyone with an interest in painting.
The approximate measurements for each bristle length are:
2mm, 5mm , 7mm, 8mm and 10mm
2 brushes have a 1mm wide tip and 3 have a 2mm wide tip
The pack contains a set of 5 brushes.
Shipping & Handling
Check for Royal Mail strikes before ordering. Plan ahead if strikes are expected to avoid delays. Email us if you need assistance.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org