The FunCakes Deco Melts offer you lots of decoration opportunities! You can use them for making a drip on a cake or a drizzle over lollipops and chocolates, but they are also perfect for dipping cookies, fruit, pops and much more.
These melts have a delicious creamy white chocolate flavour. You can easily melt the Deco Melts from FunCakes in the microwave or au-bain marie. The Deco Melts are remeltable.
You don't need extra cocoa butter, because the melts directly have the right thickness for processing. If you would like to have thinner result, you can add a few drops of vegetable oil. If you prefer a thicker result, you can add a few drops of water.
Please note, the melts are not remeltable if you have added water or oil.
Melt in the microwave or au-bain marie. For microwave: Melt at max. 500W in a bowl. Stir well every 15-20 seconds. Stop heating when the melts are almost completely melted (small bits of melts still visible). Keep stirring until the melts are smooth and completely melted and process as desired. Harden in the refrigerator (10-15 min.). For a thinner result add a few drops of vegetable oil. For a thicker result add a few drops of water (not remeltable when oil or water is added).
sugar, hydrogenated vegetable fat (palm kernel), milk powder (skimmed), emulsifier: E492, E322 (sunflower), colour: E120, E153.
Shipping & Handling
*Please note: The Royal Mail is experiencing delays due to COVID. It is recommended that you select a tracked service when choosing your postage as they are prioritised by The Royal Mail. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an order update or for any further questions.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at email@example.com