This lovely FMM set is designed to create adorable Mummy and Baby Penguins.
Animal themed cakes and bakes are very popular with children at the moment for birthdays and other celebrations so this new set is right on trend!
Great also for baby showers, christenings and baby birthdays. Easy to use but additional skills can also be highlighted such as adding hippopotamus markings and using an edible pen to create a mouth and eyes.
Once decorated the hippos can be secured to the side of a cake with water or edible glue. The set can also be used to make 3D toppers as shown in this cake picture. Made from food grade plastic with sharp yet smooth cutting edges.
- Large 70mm x 50mm
- Small 55m
Shipping & Handling
*Please note: The Royal Mail is experiencing delays due to COVID. It is recommended that you select a tracked service when choosing your postage as they are prioritised by The Royal Mail. Please email email@example.com for an order update or for any further questions.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org