This 400g pack of Belgian Dark chocolate buttons are perfect for chocolate making, moulding, drizzling and dipping.
Made with the finest cocoa beans and comes in a resealable bag, which preserves quality and taste.
Follow the simple instructions on the pack to use. Can also be used in baking.
When making chocolates, covering cakes etc where a shine is required, tempering of the chocolate is recommended.
Use for covering cakes and making chocolates and decorations. (Or dipping such delicious treats as strawberries or other fruit, marshmallows. Cookies etc.)
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally at a constant temperature of 16 - 20 degrees C. Always keep packaging tightly closed.
Cocoa mass 43%; sugar 43%; cocoa butter 13%; emulsifier: SOYA lecithin <1%; natural vanilla flavouring <1%
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
May contain Milk;
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Coeliacs
Energy: 2307kJ / 551kcal
of which saturates: 21.9g
of which sugars: 43.1g
Shipping & Handling
*Please note: The Royal Mail is experiencing delays due to COVID. It is recommended that you select a tracked service when choosing your postage as they are prioritised by The Royal Mail. Please email email@example.com for an order update or for any further questions.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org