Edible Glue 20g Secure Your Cake Decorations with Ease
Safe to Use: The glue is food-grade, so it is safe to use on edible items.
Strong Hold: The glue provides a strong, reliable hold for your decorations, ensuring they stay in place.
Versatile: The glue can be used to secure various decorations, including edible sprinkles and glitters, onto cakes, cupcakes, and cookies.
Dries Clear: The glue dries clear, so it won't interfere with the appearance of your decorations.
- Is Cake Star's edible glue safe to use on edible items?
- Can I use Cake Star's edible glue on fondant?
- How long does it take for Cake Star's edible glue to dry?
Cake Star's edible glue dries in a few minutes, providing a stronghold for your decorations.
Cake Star's edible glue is a must-have product for every cake decorator. Its ease of use, versatility and stronghold makes it an essential tool in your baking kit.
Whether you're a professional baker or a home baker, this glue will help you achieve your decorating goals with ease.
So, the next time you're decorating a cake, cupcake, or cookie, don't forget to reach for Cake Star's edible glue.
Water; thickener: cellulose gum E466; acidity regulator: citric acid E330; preservative: potassium sorbate E202.
May contain Soybeans; Milk; SO2;
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Coeliacs
Shipping & Handling
Check for Royal Mail strikes before ordering. Plan ahead if strikes are expected to avoid delays. Email us if you need assistance.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at email@example.com