Foliage Green Extra Maximum Concentrated Paste Colour
Use this Maximum Concentrated Paste from Sugarflair to colour fondant, flower paste, buttercream, cake mixes (and many other icings) without changing the consistency of your medium. All colours are strong and will deepen on drying. You can paint with them by adding a little water, although adding Sugarflair Rejuvenator Spirit works better.
These Extra colours are available in 42g.
These colours are extremely concentrated, a little goes a long way. For the best results, allow the coloured icing to develop overnight before use. These colours are super concentrated, so you use less of the colour to get to your desired shade. We recommend kneading the colour into sugar paste until you are happy, and then putting your icing or marzipan into a plastic food bag and allow to stand for at least 30 minutes, but much longer if you can, preferably overnight (do not wrap in cling film!).
This will allow the icing to come back to room temperature after being handled (don’t put it in the fridge), and help the colour to develop which may mean that your icing will deepen slightly.
These paste colours are Gluten Free, Nut Free, GM Free and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Shipping & Handling
Check for Royal Mail strikes before ordering. Plan ahead if strikes are expected to avoid delays. Email us if you need assistance.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at email@example.com