PME 8 inch Plain Edge Side Scraper/Smoother (Tall)
Tall cakes are the new big trend and PME has just made your life that little bit easier when creating your next masterpiece.
The scraper has been designed specifically to help you work with taller cakes where the tier depth may be more than your standard three or four inch depth.
With the PME Tall Side Scraper you can smooth the tops and tiers of up to an 8 inch cake all in one go so you don’t have to go over the tier in separate parts, saving you loads of time and giving you a great finish.
As it is a plain edge scraper it means you can get perfectly flat edges when smoothing tall tiers and it will also help you get those sharp edges and corners that so many people are after.
Not only this, the side scraper can also be used to spread and smooth ganache, royal icing and buttercream, allowing you to get your cake fillings smooth as well as the edges.
The Tall Side Scraper is made from food grade plastic and is designed and distributed by PME, so like all PME products, you can expect it to be of the best quality, not to mention durable and extremely easy to use.
The scraper can be used over and over again and to clean, simply wash it in warm soapy water.
- 8"/200mm x 3.7"/93mm
Other Scrapers Available
- Standard Scraper - 135mm x 90mm
- Extra Tall Scraper - 250mm x 93mm
- Patterned Edge Side Scraper Set of 4 - 108mm x 76mm
- Stainless Steel Scraper - 108mm x 77mm
Shipping & Handling
Check for Royal Mail strikes before ordering. Plan ahead if strikes are expected to avoid delays. Email us if you need assistance.
Shipping Rates for UK
- 1st Class Tracked (1-2 Working Days) - £3.99
- 2nd Class Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - £2.99
- Economy - Not Tracked (4-6 Working Days) - £1.49
- 1st Class Tracked Packet (1-2 Working Days) - £4.99
- 2nd Class Tracked Packet (2-3 Working Days) - £3.50
- Economy - Not Tracked Packet (4-6 Working Days) - £2.99
We also offer Next Working Day Delivery guaranteed by 4pm. We do not get post collected on the weekends so if you order this on a Sunday it will not arrive on the Monday, it will arrive on the Tuesday. The cost is:
- up to 1kg - £7.25
- 1.001-2kg - £8.90
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK
- We almost always despatch orders the next business day, excluding holidays. Unless you have ordered using 1st class postage or next day delivery before 2pm on a business day, then we will despatch your order on the same day.
- Very rarely, if we are incredibly busy, we may take two business days to despatch your order.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, SimplyCakeCraft assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- You postal charge will always be shown at the checkout before you pay.
- Please bear in mind; we have no control over the length of time Royal Mail may take to deliver your parcel to you. During busy times like Christmas & Easter, Royal Mail may take a little longer due to the amount of post they are dealing with
Postmen don't always put a card through the door to say they have tried to deliver a parcel, so it is always worth checking with your local sorting office to see if the parcel is waiting for you there.
You will be notified of dispatch via email. You may receive a despatch notification on the weekend, but we do not post any orders out until Monday. So, any tracking links you receive will not go live until royal mail have the order in their system.
If you have any questions or queries about your postal charges please contact us at email@example.com